2010年11月29日 星期一

Dreams

 

I have once met you in my dream since I come to Taipei. In that dream, there was a classroom, and I couldn’t see anything but you sitting on the chair behind the desk. In addition, it was all over white except you in my eyes.

I walked by you, dropping a notebook from my hand. Not to disturb you, I tried to pick up what I dropped yet quickly. To my amazement, you seemed to pick up it for me, touching the notebook before I reached it. At that moment, you took a look at me with surprise, and so did I. I felt so confused about what was in your eyes at that time that I became very anxious.

Staring at your eyes, it appeared that you had the same emotion as me…what were you thinking? What did I want to know from you?

What did I want to tell you very very much.

 

At the same night and dream, I met you, too.

 

That was in outdoor. You came in my face with some guy that I was acquainted. You were chatting with each other so happily that I felt jealous and angry. I pushed him away, and placed my hands on your arms rudely. Then, I yelled at you, trying to confess my real thought to you, which I kept until this moment.

You looked confused and amazed…

Sorry, I always lies to you. Maybe you knew in the prior time. If the fact is that, I perhapes already lose the possibility, a very little possibility.

Just like the situation right now.

I want to talk to you to make sure whether you know that or not,

 

with strong anxiety.

 

 

scenery01b

沒有留言:

張貼留言